Sign up now for your 2017 CSA share!
- Cost: Weekly seasonal produce available starting at $31 a week (feeds 2-4 people). For more detail on costs click here.
- Program: Shares start late May or early June, and continue for eighteen weeks.
- Pickup: Shares may be picked up Wednesdays either in the morning or the late afternoon at 1821 Effingham St., Ridgeville.
- Home Delivery: Home delivery happens Wednesday is only available for Fonthill/Ridgeville residents at an extra cost of $7/week.
St. Catharines delivery: St. Catharines residents can pick up at a central location every Wednesday at 6pm on Russel Street for the cost of $4/week
- Veggies: Each share includes a huge variety of fruits and vegetables, changing according to the season. Refer to questions and answer for a sample of last years vegetable servings.
To register: please fill out the form below or download and fill out the registration form.
Payment can be made via cheque, e-transfer or cash. Make cheques payable to Victor Ratzlaff and mail or drop off at 1821 Effingham Street, Ridgeville, Ontario L0S 1M0.
Deposit of $100 is needed by May 1/17 to reserve your share. Balance is due at first pick-up day.
We are accepting a total of 25 customers this year, with “first come, first serve” for pick-up choice.
Please contact us with questions at 289-669-0212 or email@example.com
A farmer plants seeds, cultivates the soil and is thankful for the harvest. As a participant in this CSA you acknowledge that weather, bugs and wildlife are variables beyond the control of the farmer and may affect the quality and quantity of the produce. And as a participant, you look forward to sharing in the harvest of pesticide-free food grown locally.
To serve and cultivate